CNR Scientist at Institut Laue Langevin (ILL), Grenoble ToF/HR Group, Institut Laue Langevin, B.P. 156 , F-38042 Grenoble Cedex 9, France EDUCATION
2000: Habilitation as Professor of Physics from the Educational Dept. of L’Aquila IT
2000 Ph .D. in Physics at Univ. of Grenoble, FR.
1991: “Laurea” in Physics at Physics Dept. of the L'Aquila University.
2002-present Researcher, CNR at ILL, Grenoble FR
2001-2004 Instrument responsible of IN13, ILL, Grenoble, FR.
2000-2001 Post Doc, Crystallography Lab. at the Erlangen-Nurnberg University, DE
1998 - 2000: C.F.R. ILL for Ph.D. study
1997-1998: Researcher in the frame of the EC-INFM, ILL, Grenoble, FR
1991- 1996: Researcher Assistant and Teaching Assistant , Dept of Physics, University ofL’Aquila, IT
AWARDS, RECOGNITIONS AND ADMINISTRATION
- Oak Ridge National Lab International Scientific Committee member (2017-)
- Institut Laue Langevin, International Scientific Committee member (2012-2016)
- Societa’ Italiana di Neutroni, Member (2001 – present) Member of Audit Committee (2011-2014)
- Institut Laue Langevin, International Scientific Committee (2001--2007)
- Scientific committee member, IN13, Institut Laue Langevin (2001-2002)
PUBLICATIONS AND RESEARCH AREAS
Publications: >80 peer review publications h-index : 21.
Areas of Expertise:
- Neutron scattering: diffraction, inelastic and small angle. Ray tracing techniques and molecular modelling (MD, DFT)
- Nanomaterial, water interaction and new synthesis methods.
- Confinement of water and hydrogen
- Strongly correlated systems, Magnetic nanomaterials and oxides.
- Dynamic in disordered systems.